Douglas Goldstein, CFP®
I consider my day a success when clients make good money decisions and avoid common financial problems.
My mother and grandmother were both stock brokers and taught me the importance of educating clients about handling their money wisely. And now, my wife (also an investment advisor) and I teach our own children the same lessons. I want my clients to understand why and how they are investing, and frequently get feedback that I explain complicated concepts in simple language.
- Licensed by the Israel Securities Authority as an Investment Marketer (Sheevook Hashka’ot)
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional (CFP)
Holds the following registrations with FINRA and the SEC in the United States
- General Securities Representative Examination (Series 7);
- General Securities Sales Supervisor Examination (Series 8);
- Futures Managed Funds Examination (Series 31);
- Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination (Series 63);
- Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination (Series 65).
Douglas Goldstein, CFP® Certified to advise on U.S. financial planning matters by the CFP Board USA, a member of the Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA BrokerCheck
Sandy has a strong background in bank management, including compliance, new accounts, documentation, employee training, and operations. She oversees client services, and epitomizes the Profile “client first” philosophy in her activities.
Portfolio Resources Group, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC, MSRB, FSI, gives clients access to world financial markets. With clients in more than 35 countries, and domestically in the United States, the PRG group of companies also provides Profile clients access to leading, secure custodial technology platforms such as Pershing LLC., a BNY Mellon corporation, and Envestnet is one of the largest providers of wealth management services with some $2.4 trillion in client assets.